Thursday, January 5, 2017

USA, THIS IS HOME

This is home. They say that you can make your home wherever you feel. I've been making a lot of things lately. Maybe home hasn't been one of them. It's not just a hobby anymore, this is my life. And I'm grateful for that. But sometime you have to step back and give yourself a chance to look around. This is where I have arrived. And every turn is life outside of mine. There is something about this place, you see its past all around of you and all you want is to be a part of its future. Every turn I step out I find something that inspires me. I don't feel like I need anything at all, expect to see and experience more. But I don't take it for granted. The city is so full of life, you sometimes don't know where you fit in and maybe that's the point. I realized this place just see whats here and what came before. It doesn't ask you to change your ways or how you look at the world, the simple thing they want you to discover is you. To find yourself inside its walls and out on the streets, to show you the answers to all your hesitations, questions and dreams is right there in your own reflations. And few places will show you that, Which is why no matter what comes next, for me, for now, this is home.

Source: KevJumba

No comments:

Post a Comment