Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL

I'm a grown woman. I'm not a fucking princess. I have an attitude, opinions, a very loud voice, and one hell of a right hook. Believe me when I say I got this shit.
I have always advocate everyone I know, especially ladies to learn self-defense. Krav Maga works for me because of my practical lifestyle and mindset. Refinery29: Be A Badass provides a short introduction video of what Krav Maga is about.

Krav Maga: So that one may walk in peace.
Because all some people really need, is a palm strike to the face and a knee to the groin.
And I'd rather be the weapon than need one.

My daddy taught me never to throw the first punch but you bet your sweet ass I'll throw the last one.
So touch me and your first Krav Maga lesson is free 😉

50 Shades of KravMaga

No dear, I didn't get these cuts from being beaten by a man. I got them during Krav Maga when I was beating the shit out of some guy.

And yes, if you must know. I did use Krav Maga on a crazy guy that came at me in the subway while I was on my way home. I was also wearing heels that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment