Sunday, January 8, 2017

WE ARE ALL SALESPEOPLE

The 10 Scrolls From the Greatest Salesman in the World by OG Mandino

1. Today I begin a new life. I will form good habits and become their slave.

2. I will greet this day with love in my heart, and I will succeed.

3. I will persist until I succeed, and I will win.

4. I am nature's greatest miracle. I will win, I will become a great salesman, for I am unique.

5. I will live this day as if it's my last. And if it is not, I shall fall to my knees and give thanks.

6. Today I will be master of my emotions.
If I feel depressed, I will sing. 
If I feel sad, I will laugh.
If I feel ill, I will double my labor.
If I feel inferior, I will wear new garments.
If I feel uncertain, I will raise my voice.
If I feel poverty, I will think of wealth to come.
If I feel incompetent, I will remember past success.
If I feel insignificant, I will remember my goals.

I will become the master of myself, I will become great.
If I become overconfident, I will recall my failures.
If I become overindulged, I will think of my past hunger.
If I enjoy moments of greatness, I will remember moments of shame.
If I feel all-powerful, I will try to stop the wind.
If I attained great wealth, I would remember one unfed mouth.
If I become overly proud, I will remember a moment of weakness.
If I feel my skill is unmatched, I will look at the stars.

7. I will laugh at the world. I will be happy. I will be successful. I will be the greatest salesman the world has ever known.

8. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold. And when it is done, I will do it again, and again, and there will be astonishment and wonder at my greatness as the words of these scrolls are fulfilled in me. 

9. I will act now. My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action.

10. I will pray for guidance. Help this humble salesman. Guide me, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment